Take Your Amazon PPC Ads Campaign to the Next Level
Boost Your ROI, Sales, Maximize Your Profits, and Lower Your ACOS Provenly
I have over 2 years of experience in optimizing Amazon PPC Campaign ads. Over the years, I have helped 30+ Sellers of all sizes, from small one-person operations to big corporate companies. I have built expertise in most categories of products.
Three types of proven Hangingfruit campaigns to get sales with very low ad spend.
1) Seed Keywords Strategy
2) Catch All Strategy
3) Waterfall Strategy
I personally experienced that these strategies will help us to generate sales at very low ACOS.
What my service includes:
- Amazon PPC Ads Campaign ️Management & Optimization
- Target Audience Research
- Advanced keyword research
- ️Market & Competitor Analysis
- Negative keywords targeting
- Boost ROI (Return over investment)
- Reducing ACOS, Improve your ROAS and TACOS
- Sponsored Brand and Display ads Campaign Set up
- Weekly Reporting
Order now and see the difference a well-planned and executed Amazon PPC ads campaign can make.
PLEASE DROP ME A TEXT - Before Placing an order!



.png)
0 Comments